Hard-working dirt bike pants for offroad riding
When you’re out there in the boonies and exploring it all in the dirt, you’ll want the durability and mobility features of Ranger Offroad Pants. Designed with Rider Attack Position (RAP™) construction mobility, plus TruMotion® stretch panels for extra freedom these pants provide an exceptional performance fit, defining the perfect balance of function, mobility, and versatility.
For increased durability, the pants use a robust 850D polyester construction on the main body, while heat and abrasion-resistant leather knee panels offer further reinforcement against knee braces, guards, and the bike. Airflow and storage are further enhanced with two zipper vents and cargo pockets to hold all your essentials.
- Rider Attack Position (RAP™) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- TruMotion® zonal 4-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
- 850D polyester main body with screen printed logo treatments for a durable, long-lasting aesthetic
- Cargo pockets to hold essentials
- Zipper thigh vents for increased ventilation
- Shell: 62% polyester, 24% polyamide nylon, 7% cotton, 5% cow leather, 2% elastane
- Lining: 100% polyester