Class-leading dirt bike helmet performance
The V1 Leed Helmet delivers elevated features, safety, and comfort to everyday dirt bike riders, making it one of the most competitive motocross helmets out there. Marrying safety, fit, and feel, it raises the bar yet again as a true value helmet with a performance mindset.
Designed with MIPS™ (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) technology, which is scientifically proven to reduce rotational forces on impact, and a visor designed to release in the event of a crash, the V1 gives you that peace of mind, every ride.
The V1 puts your comfort front and center and is designed with best-in-class airflow for improved comfort and moisture management. The V1 comes complete with a removable and washable liner and cheek pads for comfort after repeated uses, plus a removable mouth vent cover and padded chin bar. With four shell and seven EPS sizes, it has a more true-to-size fit and feel, making it a comfortable and confident choice for your next rip.
- MIPS™ added protection system has been proven to reduce the rotational motion by absorbing and redirecting energies and forces otherwise transmitted to the brain during a crash
- Adjustable visor with breakaway side screws
- Lightweight injection molded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction is intended to disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 4 shell and 7 EPS sizes for a precise fit (adult and youth)
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- Removable mouth vent cover and padded EVA chinbar
- 7 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets ECE 22.06 and DOT certifications
- Eps, abs, polyester