Comfortable, waterproof motocross boots
All the features of our Motion Boots, but with a waterproof membrane to keep water out when ripping in the wet. Redesigned and built off a new and improved last, our all-new Motion X Boots offer step-in comfort and excellent fit. With their slim medial design and exclusive Fox Duratac™ burn guard, you’ll get a more intuitive feel on the bike and an improved grip on the frame. These performance dirt bike boots feature a microfiber synthetic leather upper for superior comfort, fit, flex, and durability, and come with air mesh treated with Microban for antimicrobial and odor control solutions to keep your boots fresh, ride after ride, and provide a comfortable lining.
The patented Hinge Lockout on these motocross boots stops motion before hyperextension, while the insole board with an anti-shock midsole and heel provides impact resistance, stability, and support on the footpeg. The low ride chassis brings the foot lower and closer to the footpeg for an enhanced feeling around the brake and shifter, while the TPU shin plate, toe cap, heel cap, and calf guard give full coverage where you need it most. For additional protection, the composite nylon-fiberglass cuff secures the ultimate coverage to the ankle and superior fit.
To keep your feet secure in these bad boys, Motion X Boots feature a new patented buckle closure system that provides a confident lock and perfect fit throughout the boots. Rounding out the package is a slim toe box for easy shifting and a slimmer overall profile.
- Built off of a new improved last, Motion X Boots offer instant step-in comfort and excellent fit
- Waterproof membrane to help keep water out
- Enhanced traction from an open tread pattern on the outsole provides added grip in variable off-road conditions
- Microfiber synthetic leather upper for superior comfort, fit, flex, and durability
- TPU shin plate, toe cap, heel cap, and calf guard are designed to provide coverage
- A slim medial design and Duratac™ burn guard for improved grip and feel on the frame
- Low ride chassis brings the foot lower and closer to the footpeg for enhanced feel on the brake and shifter
- Slim toe box for easy shifting and a slimmer overall profile
- Air mesh treated with Microban for antimicrobial and odor control solutions provides a comfortable lining
- Composite nylon-fiberglass cuff to secure the ultimate coverage to the ankle and provide superior fit
- Patented Hinge Lockout stops motion before hyperextension
- A new patented buckle closure system provides a secure lock and perfect fit throughout the boot
- Our exclusive Fox DuraTac™ rubber compound provides excellent durability and unprecedented grip on the outsole and burn guard
- Composite nylon-fiberglass insole board with an anti-shock pad at the heel supplies impact resistance, stability, and support on the pegs
- Molded EVA footbed with antimicrobial lining offers comfort, cushion, odor control solution, and support during the ride
- Replaceable sole and sole insert